Why Join BOMA?
- You want to stay informed about the issues that affect you, your tenants, and your property.
- You want someone advocating for you to the State and Local decision makers who will impact
- You want information about building operations that can save you money.
- You're looking for networking opportunities that will enable you to learn from peers and exchange best practices information.
- You want professional development opportunities that will keep you on the cutting edge of commercial real estate.
- You provide goods or services to BOMA members and want the opportunity to strengthen your relationships and learn to serve them better.